Tides premiere

 Today is the premiere date for the collage feature film, Tides, its been a long prosses and a fun one. It was great to be apart of this project which so many people poured themselves into. As the main lead I knew I had a lot of weight to pull to make a convincing performance and to work seamlessly with the film crew, do what is asked of me and more. The film was amazing, the film crew did such an amazing job, the film was well shot, soundtrack was amazing and the performances were outstanding. I cant wait to see what else this course brings me.




Overall I am pleased with my performance, if I could go back now I would change a few things but that's just me being picky. I would do it all again in a heartbeat, I had so much fun doing it and it showed a side of the industry I really am interested in. 





 

    

Comments

Popular Posts